1.08.2005

Occupational Picks - Police Officer

Hawaii 5-0.
S.W.A.T.
T.J. Hooker
C.H.i.P.s.

I grew up in the 80s watching these shows and I wanted to be a cool cop too.
Hey, Ponch got the women. Steve McGarrett just...looked cool.
Heather Locklear was on T.J. Hooker...reason enough to watch, but it was also a cool show.
As for SWAT.... life needs a cool themse song to go by. SWAT... awww yeah.

Yeah, I wanted to be a cop. The uniform, the badge, the gun. Detective Bum.
Eh. Nowadays, all i want is a cute female police officer to handcuff me (and let me go afterwards). Is that so wrong?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You should demand the female cop frisk you too....might as well, while she's got you cuffed...:)

Yep, I had a big bad crush on Erik Estrada when I was younger...and those motorcycle cop boots! Something about those black boots still draws my eye...hubba, hubba! :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Heh heh....
Stacy had a crush on Ponch!
Stacy and Ponch, sitting in the tree...

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home