1.05.2005

1/4/2005

Today's update:
New Year, New Day, I'm still fucking alive.
Grim Reaper, kiss my ass.
Devil's still got his job for another day.
Here's to tomorrow.

Movie update:
Watched Troy tonight.
Good movie.
Brad Pitt as Achilles was cool.
Peter O'Toole as King Priam was a good.
Diane Kruger who played Helen was a cutie, nay. a hot chic.
Eric Bana did a good job too.
Sean Bean as Odysseus was pretty cool...
Orlando Bloom was a pussy. Aside from the fact that he was Legolas in Hellenistic times... he was a pussy in this movie.

I wanted to see some goddesses in the movie, but eh, maybe in another rendition. As it is, good movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I almost rented "Troy" last night but decided I had too much crap to do and wouldn't get a chance to watch it.

Heard that Brad really buffed up for the part (not that you would've noticed or anything...as you were looking for Goddesses and all...;)

I, however, WILL notice...;)

5:17 AM  
Blogger cedia said...

Loved Troy. Yeah, Orlando was a total Pussy. I like him as the Elf Guy instead. More ballsy.

So that's who Hector was! Flipping Eric Bana. Hector was cute and I so wished I was the girl who got to sleep with Achilles. ::sighs:: That would be nice.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home