1.01.2005

Counter - 743 on New Year's Day

Ok... so a lot of folks have been clicking Next Blog, and have been coming here.
Surprisingly enough, I didn't get a web search for the Incredibles or the frickin' dancing jackelope. Heh heh.

About 108 new clicks have been here in the last 6 days, and as it is usually a Sunday ritual, here it is early...

Like I said, I got a lot, I assume, from Next Blog. Except, the thing is, most of these folks readily click Next Blog when they get to mine. Blah. Ah well. :)
The cool ones came from (as linked on the left side of the blog) some way or another:

6 From Cedia,
15 from HG,
1 from Rene,
3 from Stacy...

As for web searches... man, I got a fucked up one from Asia.
1 from MSN... no idea what they were searching for, but the search was for "ka"
1 from blog search engine for dating blogs
2 from yahoo
- looking for the quote in Garden State that Natalie Portman said regarding crying.
- the fucked up one that came from Asia was looking up some sick shit.
unfortunately, the search words the person used were lumped together. Well,
the search 'combined' the words and somehow that's how my blog got mentioned.
Well, it must have distracted the person enough cuz they spent a few minutes reading...
Or skimming as to how the hell their fucked up search referred them to me.

Well, that's the latest Count. I dunno why I even waste y'alls time with these counter update posts. For me, it's mainly to see how in the world and where from in the world y'all get here. Like,..eh...random....random....regular...regular...web searched...oOOoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home