1.01.2005

Tales of the C8 - New Pimpstress

I've yet to ask if Princess C8 wants to end up as one of the Tales, even though it would be a limited series since she's the current Princess in PA. As it is, during lunch on the 12/31, she mentioned Athena.

mmMm...a goddess. So, she'll try to advertise me. I said she was awesome. And that she could even stretch the truth a lil to see if Athena could be convinced. Darling C8 said she didn't have to lie. Awww... Well, who knows? Nothing to lose here.

So, right now, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed. And if C8 succeeds, she will kick even more ass than the ass which she already kicks, which is all ass that has been kicked, being kicked, and to be kicked.

So watch out world, Princess C8 is on the loose on a mission for Bum.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Sounds like fun. Hope it comes out soon, the tales.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home