1.08.2005

Occupational Picks - Fireman

Most kids want to be firemen when they grow up.
I don't know what others' motivation would be, but I always liked the uniform and the firetrucks, with the sirens blazing and what-not.

The firestation would have been a cool hangout, and I we could go down the firepoles to get to the firetrucks and head out to put a fire out.

I mentioned this to the Darth parents as well as Kerry several days ago coming home from dinner. Kerry still thinks I should never become one. She has her reasons. Well, needless to say, it's no longer on my list of potential occupations, but hey...

if all else fails... and delusion sets in, i could be a male dancer and get tips from women.
Heh. scary thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

yeah! firemens are hot! great bods.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep...nothin' like a hot sweaty, sooty fireman to heat up your night...;)

So, a male dancer, huh? Does this mean we ladies should start saving up those dollar bills for your premier??? ;)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Heh...well, that's entirely up to you...that makes me want to post about some stories back in college...
think i owe the blog some entries..soo....

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home