1.08.2005

Occupational Picks - Intro

Since I was younger, I'd always had a range of occupations that I would have liked to be, or considered as pretty cool.

Granted, some I can't be at this time, while others, I would no longer consider as an option.

It's rather odd how I got my current (until February 1, 2005) job. But to me, it's one of the best jobs in the world.

In the 7th grade, my english teacher had the class write an autoiography and gave us a list of questions so we could have an idea what to put in it. It helped, considering most of the class wondered what in the world would be exciting enough for an 12 yr old to write about...

much like typing up blog entries today... except the difference is, now, anyone could read the entries, i don't have to worry about grammer and punctuation,... and i sure as hell don't have to worry much about what i say. And it's not for a grade, but to help me when i get senile and forget all the shit that happened.

What does this have to do with occupational picks? Well, part of the autobiography of 1989 dealt with jobs i wanted to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home