4.22.2005

f'in bored

ya know, i must be f/u\c/k\ ing bored.

but i got a frickin story to tell.
no, not about three brothers you know so well.

gonna tell you about tonight.
well, up til a few hours ago
yeah
a few hours of life.

way the hell long ago, like... shit, has it been that long?
1986-1987... i was in the 5th grade.

i had a crush. no. i'm lying. i had several crushes then.
but no, not at the same time. just throughout the year.
can you imagine if these people googled their names, and they
get pointed here? ah... fuck it.

yeah. 19 yrs ago... holy SHIT, 19 yrs ago?!?!?! well... really, 18, but still.

i had a crush on Jackie... on Chrissy... and Diana.
well, the three main crushes.

Jackie didn't know i was alive...and liked all the other guys.
Chrissy liked this guy Jonathan.
and Diana... no idea, but she was cute.

hrm. i should dedifuckincate a post to all the girls i've had a crush on...before...
well,... up until a certain year. incriminating shit, yo.

anyways... tonight was my cousin's graduation. i'm so proud of her.
well, she invited several folks tonight, and one of them was Diana, and another was Angela.
While I don't remember Angela as much, and I have to look at an old picture to refresh my memory...

"Bum, these are my old best friends... "
"Wait, don't tell me... Diana...?"
"Yeah!"

i slightly forgot the last name. well, i was close. just missed a letter or two.
Anyways, she remembered me as well, and Angela didn't remember me, but then again, i didn't remember her either. Not really, but I'm trying to remember.

Anyways... Diana's married and has three kids and teaching.

Darling El, she tried to matchmake me with Angela's younger sister.
not that much younger since she's now 25. and no, she wasn't there, but El would describe her, and Angela would nod. Yeah, the two were plotting, but i don't think the Mom was cool with that. eh. it's all good.

but it was funny in its own sort of way...i guess.
and cool. my dear Cuz is lookin out for me.

fun night. yes indeedy.
small world, and my Cuz kicked ass for graduating.
Then again, we joked that it took her ass long enough, but now, awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home