4.17.2005

No competition

"I'm in love"
"With who NOW?"

I usually say the first line, somewhat jokingly, and meaning it more to be like, this person is attractive...and without fail, I get the second statement in response.

It's not that I fall in love or lust or schwing! left and right, it's just that God decided to put cute women on this earth, and I'm just being appreciative. Now, I may have been posting about being smitten, but I'm a fickle mofo. Come monday, I'll still think someone is really cute and smart, but, upon further review, I think I'll sit this one out yet again coach.

All I've got for me is an occasional charm (not always, but sometimes), and when ya put that against a professional contract for sports, better build, and whatever else... yeah... and no, I won't post the name, cuz Lord knows, people do searches for stuff, and they get pointed to this page, i.e. The Incredibles - Jackelope.

So yeah. Upon recommendation from someone whose word I do put weight on, common sense, and just...whatever ya call it, I'm gonna sit this one out cuz there's no competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home