4.17.2005

Waiting for Nothing

As much as I try to leave work early at times, I just never seem to be able to do so.
Thursday, I just wanted to leave early and go to the pub, have a couple of cold ones, and call it a night. So... Thursday, I said fuck it, and left around 545-ish. I picked up a pack and was heading over to the pub when i thought, hey, I'm near something work-related...so I stop by, and end up staying there an hour and a half for work instead of heading to the pub.

Hrm. Friday, same thing. Got in early, etc etc, and was gonna stay just enough to get work done, but ended up staying a lil bit longer...until 7pm-ish. Too late to catch the hockey game, too lazy to head downtown,...so I visited a friend at her workplace. After chatting for a good while, we figured we needed to hang out, and soon.

Tomorrow. Which by this posting, is today...well... Saturday. Dinner and a movie... putt-putt....something, we didn't know. but just... something. After 6 pm that is.

So it's Saturday...
530p, finishing up sorting out and cleaning in the garage.
6p, sent a text message saying, hey, what's the plan
7p, got a msg saying hi, on errands with so-and-so.
850p, still at home, pretty much considered it a loss for the eve.

So yeah, not really stood up, but... what else can ya call it.
ah well. it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home