4.22.2005

quiet times

i haven't really been posting cuz i'v had a good number in my head, and at the same time,
as much as i speak my mind here, i still want to keep some stuff inside, unless i just have that 'fuck it' state of mind.

it's only been in recent years where i say, hey, this is my world. have a look. before then, fuck it. poker faced.
didn't have a care good times or bad. they were just times.

lately, it's been quiet times cuz i've been doing a lot of thinking, and thinking is good.
i don't know what i think about. i just sit back and examine stuff, dissecting.
it's wasting time, but still, i go through it. don't know if others go through the same thing.

sometimes, i think, yeah, i'm different. and then i get proven wrong cuz as unique as i think i am, there's a good number on the same boat.

quiet times. it usually is done in the nice privacy of the drive home. sometimes, and it's sad, even my best friend or those i can trust enough, i don't want them inside my head. besides... if they were right in front of me, they'd know what i was thinking anyways.

but i like these nice quiet moments. it reminds me of who i am. and the serenity prayer is all the more appropriate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home