4.03.2005

The Chairs - But not like George Strait style

Posted by Hello

George Strait has this song called The Chair.
It's actually one of my favorite George Strait songs out there, out of the many favorites, of course. Anyway, several weekends ago, I went to the Wal-Mart and while getting some stuff, I looked up at the Budweiser display and saw these chairs and thought... way cool...It's got #8 on it, and it's Budweiser racing.

So, at the checkout, I asked one of the CSMs if they sold them or if I could just buy those, and she referred me to another CSM...well, actually, they took my name and number down. A few days later, they called me up and said they were gonna ask the vendor if it was cool, and that they'd get back with me shortly. Well, after a while, they called again and said to come on over. So I asked, how much did I owe, and their response was,
free. I'm like...WHOA! so... here are my chairs.

They've of course got the Budweiser Racing logo on the back, #8 on the front, a cupholder for each arm, and on one side, has a remote control/cellphone holder. It also has a removable drink cooler that can hang from the front and holds about 3 to 4 drinks, which is just awesome.

Yep, a his and hers Dale Jr/Budweiser chair set. Her not included.
No assembly required.

I love Wal-Mart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home