3.26.2005

Did you know...

they made a 12" action figure of the Pope?

But it doesn't have kung-fu action grip or one of those button/switch thingies in the back where he has karate chop or karate kick. He doesn't talk or come with any assault weapons, rapelling gear, or what not. He just comes with the Pope pointy hat and a large staff with a cross on top.

I don't know. I'm scared when this Pope passes away cuz well, he's the only real Pope I've known. JP-I didn't stay too long. And I still think the Church was behind it. But the neat thing is, when I turned 2 yrs old, Pope JP-II was installed as the 264th Pope.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

A 12" figure.. sounds like it could be some kind of worship figurine.
How have you been? It's been a while. And I still haven't received Jolie's autograph. Can you believe I received everyone else but her. Maybe I'll have to request for it again.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home