3.23.2005

Auction Snipin'

Posted by Hello

So I was bored and had ebay up at the moment.
This auction that I'd been keeping an eye on was ending within a certain time, so
i'd check it out every now and then to get a time and price status.

It was nearing the end-of-auction time, so I got ready to bid.
usually, sniping means getting the item quickly, and just right before the auction ends.

Many folks generally wait until the last few minutes to bid on the item. For a week, the item would stay there til the last minute when each prospective buyer waits til the auction is down to thelast few seconds, and then start to bid.

On this item, another seller has told me it'd cost me $125+ to buy it from him. Yeah i'd rather take a chance on an auction, hoping it'll come out cheaper.

Needless to say, with this particular item, I got lucky cuz i got my bid in with 1 second left to spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home