3.13.2005

On Today's NASCAR and support:

Hrm.
Jr. had a bad day.
But he'll be back.

It's rare to have someone to root for, whether it's football, basketball, baseball, or racing...
well, for me it is. Some teams, win or lose, hey, they're my team.

Astros... they fall in this category.
Aeros...ditto.
But when you get into the Rockets and the Texans... different scenario here.

The Rockets, it was cool until they stopped training at my college. Next thing ya know, oh...they stopped winning championships, etc. That and i just don't follow basketball as much.

The Texans...well, I want them to still win, but I'm mainly pissed off at David Carr.
Dominick Davis is a cool guy, and so is Bradford, Sharper, Glenn and a few others,
but David Carr is a fucktard.

I'm not your old school NASCAR fan, and I can never claim to be cuz I'm just getting into it. But what I have gotten into, I like. And Jr, win or lose, is still gonna be 'my team' to support.

So come on, Jr. Get 'er done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home