2.26.2005

I do all my own stunts

That's what this shirt I have on says.
From Target. Pretty nifty shirt, and really inexpensive too.

Well, after woodburning and taking my Aunt to the airport, we did a lot of errands, and then I got ready to go to a friend's/old coworker's Housewarming. It was pretty cool. They have a really beautiful home. Some of the other coworker friends were there, as well as folks I had no idea who they were...other than they supported another group.

I also met a beautiful dog... I say puppy, but was just too big to be a puppy. There was also this cute girl over there...Hmm. yeah. oh well.

Anyway, we tried karaoke, but it just wasn't really interesting as far as more people wanting to sing,... and although Anastacia was sounding wonderfully, me being tipsy prolly killed a few eardrums. We ended up watching Young Frankenstein, a few motorcycle clips, and then called it a night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Karaoke? Did it once and yes, I was VERY drunk doing it...but then...so was the group of friends I was doing it with. None of us remember much so I guess that's a good thing.

I love Young Frankenstein.

6:00 AM  
Blogger cedia said...

Never seen Young Frankenstein. I like Karaoke but it doesn't mean I'm good at it.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home