2.16.2005

Cd on play

Posted by Hello

So I finally got off my ass and decided to give an idea why there's the C&C Music Factory CD cover on here...

i was bored, wanted to have something playing, so i grabbed some mixed cd from several yrs ago. Didn't know what was on it, cuz all it said was 'mix'. so, I popped it in, and it had some good renditions of Cypress Hill, Fatboy Slim, and a couple of others. and then lo and behold... it had old school stuff...which was ok...and then ... Everybody dance now! yes. old school. Everybody dance now! yeah. uh huh. yeah. that song Everybody dance now!

I know it was years old...like way back when old. but it was in 1990. wow. 15 yrs old.
Ah well, it helped pass the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Funny you mention that song...I was looking for some good "work-out" music about two weeks ago...you know...music that gets your blood pumping when you're on the treadmill or "sluggin' the ol' heavy bag" and the CD I bought (I think it was called "100% Dance Party") had this song on it.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home