2.15.2005

Greatest American Hero

So today, that's what came out on DVD.
Sure, alot of other DVDs came out too, but that's the one I eventually picked up after work from Best Buy.

Usual work day. Well, no, it's been a fulfilling work day again. Sad, but I actually have more fun when we actually have stuff to do and a short amount of time to do it, than to have something long and drawn out. Maybe it's an attention-span thing. I don't know. But it was fun. Romancer is still not back. This whole delegation thing isn't really working out. What's the point when you have no one to delegate to?
And by the time you CAN delegate, you might as well do it yourself, right?

But, the things I set out this morning to do, ...got done. So tomorrow... I've got another list of things to do. Hopefully, will get to go through those as well.

I got an autographed picture from Holly Randall yesterday. That made Valentine's Day pretty cool.
She'd try sending a pic to me, it'd never arrive. But, on the third try, a picture finally arrived. way awesome. way pretty. really beautiful woman with a smile.

Tonight, got off of work around 7:30ish. Pretty much had nothing else to do but go to Best Buy, get what I wanted and call it a day. But, went on ahead and picked a few items/nascar stuff. Lots of stuff on sale too.

Not much else is exciting. I got the science fair judging packet letter in the mail today. Basically, for the last couple of years...4 i think...i'd been helping judge at the county science fair. Pretty neat cuz the science fair i went to during high school, i'm being a part of again and judging. It's funny cuz I'd walk around and check out the project topics prior to going one-on-one with the projects. When that time comes, they just look at me, and then they realize, ack, he's a judge. They have a lot of cool projects though. One wasn't really a project, but they did make a nifty homemade hovercraft.

Ok, this is where i'll call it a night.
Laters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'd spend HOURS in Best Buy if the Peanut King would let me.

Well, he probably would let me actually....he'd just have to make sure he confiscated all my credit cards...and checkbook too.

A judge, huh? That's pretty cool...

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home