2.10.2005

Some kind of Training

I've been told I need to start practicing how to delegate work.
Ok, so I like to do my own stuff. That's no secret.
It's not that I don't -trust- stuff to be done if i don't do it....
it's just that... i'm just trying to cut out the middleman when I can.

I'm supposed to delegate to the Romancer.
Apparently, I'm supposed to dish out busy work.

I have a few things on my plate.
One, I don't want anyone else to touch.
Another, I'm helping my dear friends with, so, no touchy for that one either.
Of the two I -could- give, one is on hold.
The other? That's the one initially picked to delegate.

So no problem! I delegated.
Except for the fact that I did everything else for it... there's nothing left to do!

So today, before leaving, I was told I wasn't delegating.
When I had explained, I was to delegate s'more.
Ugh. If all else fails, I'll make him clean out the labs if I have to...

Hmm...that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea...
but i doubt it'll fly. crap.

No thai cottage for anybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home