2.08.2005

New Orleans - This Just In

Posted by Hello

Early Sunday morning... some of us are partially awake enough early in the morning to hear a garbage truck drive beside the 'loft' outside. We hear the truck stop with the air brakes...then we hear it beep as it backs up... and all I remember is that we heard the truck stop...and we hear someone cuss our reall loud, FUCK. and then we hear a few other things, but that word eas the one that stuck out the most.

Anyways, it was funny enough that we talked about it several times. So yeah, like... when we were strolling on along late Monday morning, I had seen this newspaper bin, and remembered the garbage truck. You had to have been there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I know that's usually the first thought that crosses my mind when I read all the latest horror...I mean "news".

Fuck.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home