2.07.2005

One Week Til V-D

Ok, so technically, it's now less than a week... only cuz i stay up late for some reason prolly only God knows... but I digress... 1 week til valentine's day. 1 week til candy goes on sale.

i have no idea what i'll do.
here's a poll. so leave comments, anonymous or not. i KNOW i have more than one person who reads here every now and then. :)

Should I celebrate Valentine's Day this year, or should I say fuck it? again.
Holler at me.

Heh. who knows. maybe all depends on Kerry's schedule.


1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I have had a sweetheart for almost 15 years and we pretty much say "Fuck it" every year....no cards, no candy, no nothing.

It's all hype anyway. When you're truly in love, every day is Valentines Day, right?

Yeah, suuuuure it is.....;)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home