2.03.2005

Breaking the Monotony of Neglect

so yeah... like I'd been neglecting dear blog.
so i'm posting.

i'm finally over whatever I caught in New Orleans. Heh. That almost sounds bad. But aside from drinkin' a certain amount, we actually behaved.

But half the group is sniffling or coughin at work.

We started with the new company this week.
It's hard trying NOT to answer the phone and say one company versus the other. Otherwise... we're slowly settling in.

Visited some of my friends in their new office areas. nice posh cubicle areas. they even have closets so they can hang their jackets and umbrellas. hell, i can't even find a hat rack for my hats at work. Heh.

Went to get chinese takeout the other night. I don't really go there all that often, but I guess I either do, or i just have a unique name cuz one of the ladies there remembered me and all, spelling included.

Anyway, that's about it for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home