1.29.2005

One More Day

I'm slowly getting closer back to normal...
I still have coughing attacks and it still hurts like hell when I cough, but it's not as bad as it was yesterday. Didn't really do much as far as productivity goes. Slept around 3:00am or something... woke up at 5, drank some water... then went back to sleep. Got back up at 9...went back to sleep... finally just stayed up by 11, watched TV and vegged for a while.

Cleaned around a bit earlier. Vacuumed, that sorta thing.
Downloaded the rest of the pictures that I had, resized and renamed...

And now? It's 1:25 and I'm slowly getting sleepy.
Well, no... I was yawning a lil around midnight...but it's kicking in now.

I think I've lost a good number of pounds this week thanks to being sick.
I kinda sorta like this diet plan. Now if I can be sick just a lil bit longer...

Yesterday, Skip called..well...returned my call... and one of the things we talked about was me being sick. Starve a cold, feed a fever. That's what I thought. That's what House of pain Everlast Eric Schridy said. But Skip disagreed....and apparently, it's Feed a cold, starve a fever. Well, crap. I'd been starving a cold. Heh. Whatever.

The one thing I can say about cleaning around my stuff, it's like a mini treasure find.
I'd get some picture, letter, or item from a friend from years ago to just last week or whatever...
and then my mind just goes there. ah well.

Tonight, I looked at Ann and KC's pics and they got some really, really good ones.
I really enjoyed that trip for a lot of great reasons. mainly the company.
I guess I had too much fun cuz I got sick, but I'm not complaining. Worth coughing up the lungs and all.

I'm quitting my lil 'mint' addiction. Yeah. Those who know are prolly thinking, whatever the fuck. I'll be back. Cuz of health? Eh. partly. I want to see if I actually will get hooked up in this lifetime. Speaking of which, that's the reason. I figure the mint addictin's not winning points with some folks. Not that it means anyting anyways, but it's a reason to believe. Besides, it's money saved.

I keep forgetting I'm 28 right now, turning 29 by the end of the year. Just 3 months ago, I turned 28... and now 29 isn't too far away it seems. I remember a time when I was scared to reach 25, and for some morbid thought... thought I'd be dead at 30 cuz it just seemed...blah. Now... dirty old man by 40 isn't too bad an expectation.

I looked at one of these pictures tonight... one of the ones Ann took...which looks similar to one of the ones I had taken. There're some you can keep flipping through, and then there's a very few you just have to go back to and just stare like a dumbass at. I've got one right now. And I prolly look like a dumbass just lookin.

I'll probably end up trying to sketch it one of these nights. I doubt I can do it any justice, but it's a haunting picture...not so much as scary or anything...i just don't know why i'm captivated.
Anyway...i'm babbling. But yeah... i guess it's time to hit the bed.

I took a nap earlier. had a nice lil daydream. very vivid images. and it was a nice happy lil thought. if life imitated dreams... hmm. ok. stay warm. i'm goin' to sleep now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Behaving [badly] said...

100 blogger dollar bonus

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home