2.08.2005

The Demon Goes to Sleep

So yeah, i'm startin' to get sleepy, so i think i'm callin' it a night after this one.
Work was pretty good today. I felt that something got accomplished or got done. Then again, I'd stayed til 8 o'clock just cuz i wanted to finish up some things.

It'd been a couple of weeks that we didn't have pagers, but ah well... we finally picked up ours today. They have the usual vibrate one, and annoying beep, but now they have other mini-songs available. We're talkin Hey Jude and Raindrops Keep Fallin' In My Head. Eh, I can't even remember what mine is set to now.
I guess i'd gotten so used to having a pager that I started missing it. but not too much.

Not much else to really blah about tonight.

Tomorrow,
Totally Country Hits 4 CD is out... has a few good songs on there.
Fired Up 2 CD is also out...has some good remix edits in there
Nothing as far as games is good out tomorrow.

As for DVDs,
Pepe's chic flick "The Notebook" is out. I'm sure he'll be giddy like a schoolkid getting that one.
Malcolm X re: release is out tomorrow
So is Shark Tale
Miami Vice season 1 is out...
Raging Bull is out...

Ok. Sleep time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Can't wait to see Sharks Tale....:)

And can anyone ever really have enough CD's??? Nah.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home