3.13.2005

Goonies

1985.
I was nine that year.

Goonies came out, and it was awesome.
Anyway, I decided to not play Brothers in Arms tonight...and watch The Goonies.

It was cool then, it's still cool now.
These guys and gals are of my generation.
Obvious. but I thought Data was cool

Where are they now?
Well, Sean Astin's been up to Lord of the Rings and all that.
Joe Pants has been doing well in the movies.
Corey Feldman... not much of a real idea.
Jonathon Ke Quan, aka Data, is actually working in the movies as stunt coordinator/asst. to the director, and has worked on The One, as well as X-men.

Kerri Green was a cutie then. ah...yes.

And of course, it was a movie...that had...pirates.
Can never really go wrong with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I always loved that movie...almost like an "Indiana Jones" but on a kids level.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home