1.12.2005

Weird Dream Tuesday

I had this weird dream last night.
Well, I had several dreams, but the one that stuck out, and was weird is this...

I was out with my cousins playing basketball and just running around.
On that side of the family, I was the eldest, so I basically looked out for them.
We were on the sidewalk going down the side of a hill (think San Francisco), when we see several folks ducking for cover, face down on the pavement or hiding behind cars.

I tell my cousins to get down and away from sight, so they hide behind entryways.
Just when I'm moving, this lady with a baby carriage in front of her, and is wearing one of those bandanas on her head...wearing sunglasses sees me, then turns, and aims a pistol, mouthing get down...with a sneer. So, I get down.

Then she gets on the cell phone being frantic...but i can't understand what she's saying. I crawl forward closer to her, all the while staying really close to the ground. She'd peer but wasn't really paying much attention until this scraggly looking guy gets beside her, and looks to be a bank robber. They talk, and he sees her looking at me, so he also diverts his attention to me, aims his weapon and was about to shoot, until someone inside the building they were nearby caught his attention somehow, ... so he tells her to finish me off, as he ran inside what I guessed was the bank. She sees one of my cousins and goes after him, i tackle her, knock the gun from her hand, but then the male bank robber came out with an accomplice, sees me tackle her, and just as they're about to fire, i picked up the gun she had dropped, and started to shoot in the robbers direction. in the dream, i got hit sveral times until i woke up.

weird. i haven't watched any cop and robbers movies in a long while either.
anyway...weird dream. At least it's a change from the type of dreams where i dream i'm at work...and then something will sound/look odd, and that oddity is what wakes me up saying, dumbass, yer not at work yet, get up. heh heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home