11.19.2004

Dancin' in the Rain before Ice Cream

Haven't posted in a few days... Let's see if I can recap some of the mundane and mix in something humorous in my head. If it doesn't make sense, just nod your head and smile anyway.

Wednesday, work went ok. I think. If I remember correctly... Came home, played Ace Combat 5. Beat the campaign the first time. Played it s'more then called it quits to get some sleep.

Thursday... stayed up late to make a spanish guitar/latin dance music mix cd. My inner latino wanted a mix CD of his own, I guess... so... I put one together. More spanish guitar than latin dance, but I'm fairly happy with it.
Closed my eyes every 30 or so minutes til 3:45am rolled around and i said fuck it, shut the computer down and went to sleep.

Friday...today... dragged my ass to work. If I had to rate how much better I feel compared to last week, I'd say i'm back to 100 out of my usual 110% energy efficiency. I had a list of things to do that I wanted to accomplish today, and actually got them all done. Lunch was a quick run to Wendy's. Cheap. Fast. Wendy's. Got mistaken for someone younger than 18 yrs old. Hmm. For a few moments today, I had lost 10+ yrs off my age. Neat but weird feeling.

After work, visited Target to see what they had. Then went home, changed, and went off to Megs' place to pick her up. Todd the God was there, so picked him up too. Drove on to J-Dubs and her man to pick them up. Traffic was blah going up to our destination, but it was ok cuz the company's enjoyable. We met up with one of their coworkers as well as Megs' man and ate dinner. Our waitress was ...well, we didn't even say anything. Granted our expressions looked blah, but it was because we were tired... All she did was make up some excuses for this and that, which she didn't have to do. We walked around for a bit until it started to sprinkle. They had a Cold Stone (ice cream place), and so we ventured there. Megs took a picture of me holding my waffle cone of 1 pound of ice cream. I think I won't have an ice cream craving for a while, but it was yum good.
They also dared me to jump from the edge of this water fountain to a rock in the middle of it. Ah, so as I wondered what they would do if I did, I got the upgraded double dare. Needless to say, did the jump, and then they took pictures. To end the night, we sat outside one of my oldest friend's danceclub/bar that's fairly well known, ate ice cream, and people-watched. That alone made the trip memorable. Some you'd think the club would turn away because of their outlandish ...costumes for lack of a better term... but no, they too were taken in. In between, I danced in the rain.

Long night, but it was a calm end to this week. 2am, and I'm wanting to turn it in.
NiNight

3 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Sounds like you ended the work week well. Damn, 1 pound of ice cream. I'll have to see how much that is.

So, you and Megs going out these days as a couple... yet?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Ced! I said we met up with Megs' man...her bf...there. :)

I'm the "carefree, happy-go-lucky" type, according to her.

Eh... people watching was fun, but yeah.
:P

7:47 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

my bad. my speed reading sucks sometimes.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home