11.14.2004

Pimpstresses

Just exactly what is a pimpstress...you might ask?
Well, a female friend of mine who's gonna help me find Ms. Right.
The first one is Kerry. I have no idea how it started, but basically,
the deal goes like this. She pimpstresses me out, she gets 100 percent of the cut. That, and if I ever hit it big, I'd get her a nice new Lexus.

I've got a pimpstress in South Texas, in San Antonio, in Iowa, in New York, in California... hell, I've even got one in Barcelona right now. The more the merrier, I guess.

I tell them I'll go gay, they threaten to kick my ass. I tell them I'll join the priesthood, they laugh and threaten it'll never happen. Good grief. :)

Then again, can you imagine if I ever became a priest? There'd be some cute woman sitting in the congregation, and there goes my concentration for the homily... "So, today's reading said...hey how YOU doin?" Lightning will start striking down in every direction, I tell ya.

Eh, it'd be ironic if I ended up with one of the pimpstresses. hmm... ooOooo... heh. Anyway, I'm still a lil sick, so I claim that as my defense for this mindset. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home