11.13.2004

My friend Amy once said...

I'm going to nickname you Orangie after we both took one of those email "answer 10 questions, get a result at the end" based on your personality. I can't remember the details, but I ended up with the color orange. That was more than a year ago. Amy would laugh. I call her Princess, and she calls me Orangie. And tonight, the next quiz? What is my true color... I wanted to be green or blue. What do I get? Orange.

Bum, your true color is Orange!

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

3 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I'm betting she called you that because of your hair. Am I right? Or am I right?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Miss Behaving [badly] said...

Yay for bum

1:18 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Would you believe she hasn't even seen the new hair?
We'd talked on the phone but it's difficult sometimes just to share the same schedule between us.

:)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home