11.15.2004

24 Hours - Nov 15, 2004

It's now 9pm, and I've just eaten dinner, checking my email, and have a headache I hope tylenol will shoo away in a little bit. Still have a sinus headache, and still nasally congested. But, for a little while, I sounded a little like Rod Stewart. Heh Heh, it was classic.

I woke up this morning, (as all blues songs start, it seems)...
I got out of bed
Walked 'round like a zombie
Cuz I still felt dead

Went an' took my shower
Put on some clothes
I skipped havin' breakfast
cuz I was on the go

Dressed up real nice today
from my shirt, pants, and coat
put on my nice black hat
and that's all she wrote

Did my work as I planned to
Got my paperwork done
It was a Monday at work day
But still made it fun

Went to B-dubs today
Big Ern came as well
On the way back, we took a pic of the sign
Vince Vance it read, it was funny as hell

Now after work today
I scoped out her space
Got my materials
and decorated the place

Tomorrow's Megs' birthday
I told her some lies
Said I went home early (cuz I was sick and all)
but planned a surprise.

Now ends tonight's tale y'all
I'm feelin' bit dead
gonna rest on up a bit
and lay on my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home