9.30.2004

Where Was I Again?

So yeah, like... I'm going on very little sleep right now. I got back from my trip at 1:40pm local, went in to work to check in, and am still up. Basically had been up since 8pm the previous night, 1.5 hours of sleep... not really by choice, but by necessity.

Lots of stories to tell, which will hopefully include pictures.

And as a note of rhetorical things, I could flirt with them and get them roses, but can't seem to latch onto that concept here States-side. Maybe it's because it's more complex here. It was a nice trip.

Ok, I go now.
Ninight.

PS. They love pirates there too. And we discussed beer-ling. It's as if I never left...but just had a different atmosphere and langauge about me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

awesome! I hope you took pictures too! Glad to hear you had a safe trip.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home