9.26.2004

Twas the Night before...

I've travelled many times before so this isn't new to me.
One thing I've grown accustomed to doing ever since 3 yrs ago is to let people know how I feel just in case some fucker decides to pull some holy or political shit. I've already called my best friend KC, although that was the same night I had several shots, and she was having a few herself a lil farther down south this great state of ours. I called Cath, my other best friend, and she even left me email today. I'm gonna call hem both again before I leave.

I don't know if any of them ever read this place. Who knows. Besides, I tell them personally when I can anyways. But just in case, dear coworkers, as much as the daily grind of paperwork and foks ouside our org. try to bog us down, and we never take No for an answer... y'all are awesome and always know how to make my day. especially the new set of coworkers. I've had more fun this 'semester' than I can remember.

My friend Amy from school, she's awesome, and she has the coolest kid. She has a way of making me smile, and she's just, well... awesome. We do need to get together for Starbucks like we used to, though.

Folks from ISCA, the whole lot of them, stay warm, and thanks for the distractions.

Everyone else, even though I have my own personality, what also makes it unique is the nice, smooth blend of these friends that have influenced me, befriended me, made me laugh and smile, made me cry, and yet made me stronger and know myself. Much love and thanks.

And a special thanks to Cedia. Hey, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't think anyone read this damn thing.
No one else really leaves comments. *ahem* Then again, I laugh/hate the hater comment (the single one, at least) :) But hers are always appreciated.

Ok, it's frickin' early, and I actually wanted to sleep early. (NEVER happens, right?) anyways, y'all stay warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Geeze, sillie me, I'd never think to say a hello-how-much-you-mean-to-me to the people I cared for prior to making a big travel. I am definitely incorporating this into my way of life. You know, maybe its because I haven't really made a big travel. Duh..

About a good percentage of people will read your blogs and not make comments, so don't feel bad. Stats are not always what is so.

Have fun. Stay safe. Take loads of pictures. I think the jet lag and your insomnia will clash, so try to get enough sleep.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home