9.21.2004

There's only one Sept. 20, 2004...

and it's now over with. Just like that.
What happened today? Well, I got some things done at work, though it doesn't really feel like I got much done. I hate that. I mean, aside from several meetings, and reviewing some documents, today was fairly blah. But, it was still a fun day. I heard from two of my friends. So far, they're doing well.

Romancer called in sick. Hrm. Maybe it's from eating too much yellow cake with Duncan Hine chocolate frosting. Pink Tiger's back, and it was a jovial day in the office with the trio of her, Big Ern, and..well..me. Pepe comes back tomorrow. He'd better. I have a lot of things needing his review. But, that's for tomorrow. As for today... after work, I didn't really do much other than go home and veg. I watched the news, ate dinner, checked email, and then played some college football on Xbox. It's 2am now, and I'm actually wanting to call it a night.

I got my schedule for my visit during next week's travel. I'll give a bit more info, but after the trip. I'm starting to get excited, but I hope I don't forget anything. Trust me, that'll be a bitch if I miss something. I got text messaging set up this weekend, but haven't yet used it. Hmm. Technology. That's about it. Oh yeah, and when you go to a fast food place and order drive thru with two other friends... and you put it all in one order... make sure you check which one you hand off to the other person. Chicken wrap != chicken sandwich. I'm not worried cuz I got two cheeseburgers. The other two...well, simple comedy. Ok, I'm sleepy. ninight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home