9.14.2004

Beerling for One...Two...Three?

It's Tuesday. I look forward to Tuesdays for the company and the stress relief through going to BW3s just before bowling, or 'beerling' as Romancer calls it. Tonight, it was another regular night at B-Dubs, but bowling, the crickets were out...

After driving around with the Romancer and getting his pimpmobile, I went on to B-Dubs. This one guy who works there recognizes me everytime, and shakes my hand. I nod and ask where Megs was, and he said she was actually working the bar tonight. With that, I sat by the island area, looked through the menu, and waited. While waiting, Big Ern came on through. Sure enough, Megs came over. Funny thing is, the guy told her, "Your boys are here". I guess that makes us regulars. More proof. She knew what Big Ern and I normally order, except for my food order. That and the additional crown and coke. But she knows how I like my Coke.

We eat, the rest come stumbling on in one by one. This is good cuz they all flock to where I am, and I go where Megs is, so she gets tips. But she deserves it all cuz she gives awesome service. Also got Big Ern to try the concoction I tried at the Dry Bean Saloon this past Saturday...
1/3 Kahlua, 1/3 Bailey's, 1/3 Rumpleminze. Tastes good, like an afterdinner mint. And has a nice fresh aftertaste.

Around 1015, after we're all closed out, Megs says goodbye to us, and I thought we'd all head over to the alley, but it ended up just me, The Romancer, Sunflo, and Sunflo's friend...though only Romancer, Sunflo, and I bowled. No one else showed up. I got my own lane and just bowled left and right, averaging 145 every game, which means I'm slowly getting better (up from 90-100 if I play right, 70 if I goof around). It's now02:03, and I am sore/tired (got home at 01:20). I am gonna try and head into work early tomorrow to help a coworker out... at 07:30.
As much as I am seeing that in my head, literally, only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I'm betting you got 3 hrs sleep only. Am I close?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home