9.13.2004

I still believe.

Posted by Hello

Star light, star bright
first bright star I see tonight
wish I may, wish I might
have this wish I make tonight.

I still believe in wishes. Sure, they hardly ever come true, but that doesn't stop me.
I still believe in wishing wells and fountains.
I still believe in Santa Claus.
I still make a wish when I blow out candles.
I believe in Guardian Angels.
I believe in miracles.
and I believe that things happen for a reason.
I sometimes don't agree, but yeah.

I saw a star tonight and made a wish...

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

did you take the picture?

i know we all have, at least once in our lives, made a wish upon a falling star. guilty.guilty.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Bum said...

Ah, I can't take credit for this one.
But I wanted to convey that split-second moment when that shooting star does fly overhead.

Yeah, I'm perma-guilty.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home