9.08.2004

Always In It


I am terrible with names, but I just called this one "Lady". I'm by far no artist, but I tend to seek ways to veg and just mellow out when I have a lot on my mind. This was one of those 15-20 minute projects that filled in one of those times. It's a roughly 8x10 pencil drawing I did a little over a year ago, and I thought I'd share it with whoever reads this blog. As in Garden State, I'm seeing her as being "In it" right now... "You're in it right now, aren't you? That's what my mom always says when she looks at me and sees I'm trying to work something out in my head. You're in it." Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

sheesh.. i wish i could draw! I usually just browse the web or pop in a movie to fill in my inbetween veg-moments.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home