8.30.2004

Just living for a Tuesday Evening...

GOOD MORNING, HOUSTON
For some reason, I thought it'd be a great idea to come in to work early, so I got in at 0645.
The funny thing is, I got so much done before 0800, it was pretty cool.

WHAT'S IN A NAME
So Pink Tiger is Pink Tiger... Still no name for Watson. As for me...it seems my new nick is gonna be Mo Fizzle. I'm gonna try that out tomorrow and see how it does. That, and we just might try bumper bowling...again. J-Dubs might go, and the usual faces will be there too, but this will be the first week where there'll be no Nate the Mate, and Tinkerbell's out too.

And Finally...
I's 0035, and i'm sleepy. Work was dynamic today. Went for ice cream at the end of the day, and got some stuff done...actually a good deal... Tomorrow looks like it'll be the same...but I enjoy days like these.

Kace and I watched Elimidate tonight. That show gives me hope. Heh.
But seriously. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home