9.01.2004

Pirate Kitty

PIRATE NINJAs
There's no combination greater than Pirate Ninja. I mean, you hunt out treasure and booty, and can kill like a mofo, all stealth like. To paraphrase a comic strip, we are the ones who strike in the night and say YARR. Weebl and Bob's friend Chris is a Pirate Ninja. And so am I.

Pirate Kitty?
What exactly is pirate kitty? Well, last night, got off of work and joined Big Ern at B-Dubs, him getting some wings, and I got some cake. I didn't want to OD on pie that night, but chocolate fudge with ice cream was a good way to go if there ever was a way. Megan the waitress wasn't there last night. And they ran out of cherries. Ok, so maybe there's a slight chance I ate all their cherries last week. I have to come back this Friday. I mean, come on. Megan knows how I like my cherries. Ok, so...yeah, Pirate Kitty... I went to the mall, Big Ern went to Best Buy, just to pass the time before bowling. After I got whatever I needed at Dillard's, walked on over to Hot Topic and saw pirate pussy just...sitting there. Smiling at me.
I know Hello Kitty might seem blah, but Hello Kitty in pirate gear. That's... pirate bling. So, I got that and a patch that said Ninja. I already had a patch that said Pirate. and so yeah, like that is Pirate Pussy.

TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY is...
September 19 is quickly approaching. We must celebrate. Everything pirate. Aye.
Brush up on ye pirate-speak. Tis a day to remember.

MY The Official Talk Like a Pirate Personality Inventory (TOTLAPPI)
at http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

You are The Cap'n!

Some men are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any man that stands between them and the mantle of power. You never met a man you couldn't eviscerate. Not that mindless violence is the only avenue open to you - but why take an avenue when you have complete freeway access? You are the definitive Man of Action. You are James Bond in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. You are Charlie's Angels without so much "Charlie" and decidedly light on the "Angel." Your swash was buckled long ago and you have never been so sure of anything in your life as in your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off their head if they show any sign of taking you on or backing down. You cannot be saddled with tedious underlings, but if one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not.

PIRATE GAMES, PIRATE NAMES

So I guess I have to have a pirate name for me pirate games. Well, I tried one, and it's awesome. The generator said my pirate name is "Phil the Wicked". heh heh heh.

ON NORMAL NEWS

Today was a busy but ok day at work. Didn't get all my paperwork done, but I never can seem to when you have one of these days. But it's all good. It's Hump day. Kept my mind preoccupied all day up until maybe 6pm. Left work at 7pm...can prolly leave friday at like... 12noon as it is. Woo hoo! Long Lunch. Thinking should be outlawed at times cuz it won't let me sleep normally on the weekdays... but today, I got home, and napped til I got an IM, and then got hungry for dinner.

Pink Tiger left for a trip today, and to start her day off, I'd called her desk around...oh....7am, left her voicemail and had Britney Spears playing in the background... Poor Jess. She had Toxic playing in her head all day. The funniest thing.

Well, this should do for now. Laters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home