9.04.2004

Are you Diabolic?

Alky-In-Training
I am finding it more and more that I like Crown and Coke. Sure, I also like Shiner and whatever drinks are there, but I like Crown and Coke. Especially when it comes with Cherries. Megan S. at BW3s...she knows i love cherries. Ah, c'est le vie. But I've been having them more frequently. Is it the love of Crown and Coke,...or it is just an excuse for cherries? I mean, when I went last, I got a regular coke, and also had it filled to the brim with cherries... Hmmm...

Phone Converations with KC, my twin half
In this life, KC has got to be one of my best friends. You know... the type you can call at odd hours of the night, waking them up, and they never seem to hold it against you. Doesn't matter if you're tipsy off your ass and still manage to surf through your cell phone address book, or life's got you really down. KC falls in this category. And oddly enough, she still hasn't killed me.

Today at Wal-Mart, I called my twin half, and we talked about the upcoming game next weekend, and how a group of us would go. (She'd kick my ass if I didn't). So, as I was looking for lysol...or maybe it was getting the right butter, she says,
"So I'm watching Poker on TV."
"What?"
"Poker. on TV. It's like the World Poker Open."
"HA HA HA HA HA HA"
"WHAT?"
"ok, what did you just say?"
"Um... The World Poker Open"
"ok, Stop. Think about it"
"---ohmigod----"
"heh"
"But, but..they're all guys playing...no girls!"
"Ever wonder why they call it playing their hand?"
"------"

Ah, it was a funny moment.

Are you Diabolic?
The story behind this is, just before I decided to add a blog, I wanted to check my email. One of the junk emails said "Are you Diabetic?" in the subject line. No idea HOW, but I read it as "Are you Diabolic?". How rare. But yes I am, thank you.

Block Rockin Beats
We're supposedly having a block party tonight, prolly going on right now, so I am typing like a Mofo, and will have to probably have to continue again tonight since I'd been neglecting the last few nights. Time to see the new neighbors and all that. Louis is gonna bring out his old projector and play movies. That'd be cool. Hopefully, the rain has gone away. At least the sun's calmed down a bit and laid off the heat.

Faces of the Past, Faces of the Future
I tried to see Amy last night since I hadn't seen her or Kris in so long, but I missed out on them cuz of a bowling game or some bingo... One of these days/nights... Long story, all in all, but one I like to keep fresh in my head cuz it makes me smile regardless on how life goes. Also ran into Bei today. he son's 17 months old...I can't believe that much time has passed since Organic Chem. She's in her 1st year of Pharmacy. I'm so glad for her. She once wrote everyone's names in Cantonese or soemthing on the board. Raven had a bird symbol for his name. When she got to my name, I'm like,
"Bei, that looks pretty cool. what's it mean?"
"Oh, it means 'Weed'."

So yeah, I got called weed for a while. Go figure. Being a chem class, we HAD to work with some chemicals. During one of the first labs (AFTER the Weed name), someone bumped into my stuff and knocked some of whatever diluted acid, and as I was cleaning up, Bei said
"Aww, Bum, you're dropping acid."

I swear, she has me pegged for a druggie. heh. Ah well. In a few weeks, I go on travel for work. After that, I get to go to a college classmate's wedding. He's marrying one of the folks my parent's work with. I'll get to meet up with Erica too. Hope that turns out ok.

Ok...block party time. laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home