9.08.2004

A Bob Ross Moment


Nov. 2000 - Lighthouse Posted by Hello
Reflecting on how time flies, I did this painting almost 4 yrs ago.

I did this one on a small 8x11-ish canvas using acrylic paint. I used to paint pre-cast plaster, and then add mini-lightbulbs inside for a little lighthouse display. My friend KC actually still has hers. I'd always liked lighthouses, and one day, I was flipping through a book, and it had this picture, so... I decided to paint it. I was really happy with how the ocean spray turned out. There's just something about water...I can almost hear the waves come in. I tried NOT to have a Bob Ross moment while painting this and hear from out of nowhere, happy little waves crashing on the happy little beach under the happy little lighthouse sitting against the happy little cliff. But now that it's done.... A Bob Ross moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home