9.08.2004

Get Your Curve On

So yeah, like we at work have Tuesday Night Bowling from 10pm til 1am...though it IS pretty late for some folks, and they go home earlier than 1am... that's where we usually go hang out.

In fact, before that, BW3's is also a nice interim waiting point before Bowling. Megan S. is my current fave waitress. She's cute, got spunk, stylin' in a pimp hat, and knows how I like my cherries. Really. If I'm behaving, I order food, and a cup of coke with cherries, and she fills my cup with a lot of cherries. Maybe that's why when Big Ern and I stopped by on like...a Friday, I think, they were all out of cherries... I must have eaten them all. Anyway, BW3s and Megan S. are awesome.

Bowling consistently includes The Romancer, Pink Tiger, Big Ern, yours truly, M-licious, J-Dub, D-lovin, and every now and then, Sassy Pants. We get some different faces weekly, between visitors and intern/co-ops. Several weeks ago, Pink Tiger, Big Ern, and I agreed. We're all straight bowlers. Which means, while the Romancer makes his bowling ball spin, then curve back in, we three throw ours straight-shot.

Big Ern's been throwing a few curves here and there when Pink Tiger's not looking...and after last night... I think I am now a convert... Poor Pink Tiger. Maybe she too will join the dark side... Time will tell. Til then, may your Shiner Bocks, Guinness, Crown and Cokes, or whatever be full.

There's a guy, a few of us swear, LOOKS like Lance Bass from N'Sync. He seems cool, but I swear... N'Sync. Oh yeah...and bumper bowling is funny too.

Oh, and as for Pepe... Big Ern and I called him a Jose'-r for not coming out to either bowling or B-Dubs. Serves him right. Hehe. Laters.

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Tuesday nights til 1am?? Do you have to work the next day? Sounds like you have a lot of fun!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Bum said...

Heh, well... we finish up at 1am...leave the place by 01:05 to 01:10...get home about 01:25 to 01:30...
stay up an hour or so just cuz I can't sleep at times... then wake up for work around 06:00. I don't know how I...or we...do it, but somehow we do. Though, Big Ern and Pink Tiger said they need some early morning caffeine...

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home