9.10.2004

On My Best Behavior Feeling Free

Megs didn't call today, but I figured she wouldn't anyway. Either busy, or can you just imagine how many whacks prolly pull that receipt+number deal? Let alone friends who let friends do that? Oddly enough, the other Meg called me a few times to status me on Ben and Jerry's. It threw me off guard cuz I rarely get called by her. It was a nice change though. Vienna Teng, a really cool singer, is coming to town in October, so she was picking up tickets today and was going to pick up one for me. You have to check Vienna out...http://www.viennateng.com/.

Tonight, we had a house blessing, and afterwards, I saw Big Ern, Pepe, and Pink Tiger at another local hangout. I never expected to like Crown and Coke (with cherries) [C+CwC] as much as I do, and as Pepe says, I drink it too fast, considering. Eh, the 1st one never really affects me, the 2nd gets me buzzed, and the 3rd one gets it started. Tonight, it was just a good behavior with a C+CwC, a Sex with an Alligator shot, and Coke with Cherries. That and I figued I'd be DD for Big Ern and Pink Tiger. After I made sure they were ok, I left for home.

Those two are just way cool, and so is Pepe. At least my mind's starting to break free again and I'm having fun again. This is what I missed the most in the last so many weeks. Just not so bogged down about anything. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

So if Megs didn't call, why don't you call her?
something to think about............

--------------------------------
Wow!! Vienna Teng. I've never heard of her before. She's got some really good tunes! Thanks for the link. She's of what nationality??? She's a good change from rock alternative.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Well, I didn't get Megs' phone number, but I'm actually planning on it. :)

You know, I'm not really too sure on Vienna's nationality, but I'm thinking Chinese or Taiwanese. Also, from her features lean towards that.

She -is- a good break from rock alternative, and all the other stuff I listen to. I'd told NutMegan that I had 'Harbor' on repeat, but never got tired of it. Vienna also writes and plays piano for her songs, so she's a real talent. And down to earth too.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home