9.18.2004

Things to Do

A Few Things I want to do in the near future, or before I die (in NO particular order):
1 - Get a papal audience.
2 - Go to the North Pole.
3 - Kiss the Blarney Stone / Visit Ireland.
4 - Play in the rain with someone I really like.
5 - Fly in space.
6 - Find my mate in and for life.
7 - Go to the Caribbean
8 - Go back to Disney World (no limit)
9 - Say hi to Hugh Hefner.
10 - Have kids.
11 - Drive a Porsche Carrera (why not? It's already got my name on it)
12 - See Norah Jones in concert.
13 - See Vienna Teng in concert (coming soon, Oct. 12, '04) (http://www.viennateng.com)
14 - Dance with someone else like no one else is watching.
15 - Visit Jasper and Banff, Alberta, Canada again. (http://www.discoverjasper.com/)
16 - Return to Fatima, Portugal.
17 - Ride a mechanical bull with friends.
18 - Visit the Great Wall of China.
19 - Cowboy up and ask a girl out, not just for the 1st date,
but for the subsequent dates
20 - Go to KSC and watch a launch.
21 - See James Taylor in concert.
22 - Run for Congress (heh, you never know)
23 - Get season tickets to a sporting event and actually have time to go see all the games.
24 - Ride a train across Europe.
25 - Return to the fountain and lose track of time, etc, etc.

There are more, and will always be more... some will be feasible, some will be, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING? But these are just a few things I'd like to do in this lifetime.

One of these years.

2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

You are quite the romancer.

"-Play in the rain with someone I like
-Dance with someone else like no one else is watching
-Find my mate in and for life"

Fulfill #19 and you get one step closer to all of these.

"Ride a mechanical bull". Never thought of that one. There's one to add to my list.
"Go to the North Pole". This is another one to add to my list. Can't see North pole without seeing South pole too.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Getting there, Cedia, getting there.

And I tried to limit the sap factor. Remember, I'm supposed to be bitter. Heh. :)

Hmm...South Pole...true..but beware of the Penguins. :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home