9.20.2004

Inside my Head

Posted by Hello

According to an online Myers Briggs Jung Test,

Extroverted (E) 64.52% Introverted (I) 35.48%
Sensing (S) 54.84% Intuitive (N) 45.16%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

"Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population

Funny. Our group went on a retreat to help the team as a whole know how and why we function as we do, and why we as a group work well with each other. You had (D)-Dominating people, (I)-Influential people, (S)-Steady people, and (C)-Conscientious people.

I found out that my personality was a strong 'I', the type who was optimistic, and preferred to charm and influence over direct brute confrontation. This made Lorree smile since she always called me the Schmoozer/Charmer of the group.

What can I say? :)

On another note, while looking up insomnia on WebMD's webpage, I came across a link for an ADHD assessment. ADHD = Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder. Basically, after the assessment, it said I might have it. Hmm. What else is new, right?

Ok, it's 3am and this insomniac is saying NightNight.

3 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

I took one of those Jung tests online. I forgot what I was. hmmm..however, i do remember it was a pretty loooonnnng test.

eh, you're ADHD if you can't stay still. I may possibly have it too. i get bored too easily.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Bum said...

I can't stay still. :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

Yup. Yup. You're ADHD.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home