9.22.2004

Still In It

Posted by Hello

"You're in it right now, aren't you? That's what my mom always says when she looks at me and sees I'm trying to work something out in my head. You're in it." - Garden State

This movie quote describes me a lot. I've always got something on my mind that it's sometimes difficult to shut off. Work's actually been really quiet. My projects are in order for the most part, and will hopefully have them on auto-pilot while I'm out. I haven't been walking between buildings lately, which is a part of my walking exercise at work, so I need to take that back up again.

Bowling was ok tonight. NutMegan came and played for a few (I smiled), and so did Big Ern. Anastacia and her Robble Robble also came out. Anastacia did really well up until I left, but I left early tonight. Megs didn't work tonight, but was at the usual locale. Yeah, so she does clean up real well, but I guess ... yeah. I'll leave it at that from here. :/

Trip in a few more days. It's gonna be busy. I hope to take a lot of picture in the short stay. When I get back, I go to an old college classmate's wedding. His fiancee works with my folks. Small world. A girl from my dad's place will also attend who's also the same age as I am. Basically, we'll probably hang out while there cuz we won't know anyone there, and we're close to the same age. Should be interesting.

There's just a lot on my mind that constantly revolves there. Unresolved. Self-imprisonment by thoughts that put a devil's advocate at every corner. This struggle is a civil war. Recovery is only an acceptance away, only what is it that should be accepted or rejected? One step at a time. Trivial things to some can cause a lifetime of overanalysis to others, only it seems unimportant. What is the thinker thinking? Why is the clown smiling? I have a poster, and it says the world is a wheel, and someday it'll all come 'round right. Until then, I'm still in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

you're in it right now, arent' you?

i'm thinking about garden state. should i watch it in theaters or wait for it to come out?

where's the trip to? anyhoo, share your pictures when you return.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home