9.24.2004

Sleepyday

Posted by Hello

Cedia had this in her log, so I had to see who I would be. and, here're the results:
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion.
What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I got an autographed picture today from Miss USA 2004, Shandi Finnessey. She looks pretty cute. :) The other side of her picture is a B/W that has that old 1940s classy look to her.

My planned sleeping early last night became sleep at 04:25 and see what happens next. The result...i was a lil bit sleepy today, and took a nap when I got home from work today. I'm still sleepy and just might turn in after this entry.

Still no rain, but it did start to get cloudy later in the day. I can only hope and pray for the folks in Florida...

Didn't get to talk with NutMeg, so I have no idea what music box to look for. I'll try my best to see if I can spot one for her. Hrm. In a few hours when I wake again, it'll be packing time. I usually pack long before a trip, but this one, I'm just taking things slow and casual. It's supposed to be cold there right now at 45 degrees F, and a lil bit on the rainy side. Real Fall weather, instead of what we have here...but no complaints.

Ok, more later. For now, ninight.


1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

You need to catch up on lots of sleep being an insomniac.

Well, have an awesome time during your travel! Bon Voyage.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home