9.26.2004

Avast, Europe

Well, I'm all packed, I'm all set.
Clothes, check. Papers, check. Work related stuff, check. Camera, check. Toothbrush and the other hygiene stuff, check. My minidisc player's loaded with enough music to keep me dancing. All systems go. Confirmed travel til I get home.

Well, the coworkers have all said that it will be a VERY quiet week without me. I am guessing that's good.
Well...then again, they said it'd be quiet, not that they'd miss me. Heh. Kidding. Tuesday just won't be the same. I am gonna sleep in a little bit tomorrow, but have just a few more items I need to pick up prior to giddy-upping on my way.

For starters, I have no book, but I can get one at the airport. I do need a disposable camera to complement the digital. I'm tempted to buy extra batteries for the heck of it.

It'll be quiet for this blog for a bit. Well... unless I get access to a computer there. I heard the hotel might have some access. Addict, I know, but hey, this is one of the few ways I actually remember what the hell I was doing, thinking, feeling, etc at that one moment in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home