4.02.2006

BumSpace - 0004 - A Shared Moment


1996

It was before I met KC... that much was for certain.
I had this other good friend. She had a bf.
She broke up with her bf.
She got another bf.
She broke up with that bf.
And then, she started throwing out a chic's name.
It didn't hit til the third time.
Our friends said, you should tell him.
But to me, no matter. I already knew.

So, when she finally decided to 'tell me', it was towards the end of the spring semester.
And I didn't care, especially since I had several finals that day.
But no... we chatted. She wanted to tell me, and then I cut her off and said I knew. She asked how, and I said, dude, i may be slow at times, but i'm not stupid.

And she was still a little surprised that I knew without anyone telling me.
We're still friends. We still keep in touch.

But damn. just when it was my turn to bat, maybe... the game was over. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. MoZ|LLa said...

oh..
that sure is a shared moment..

btw, nice blog :)

-frenziedgal-

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lumina said...

damn... that sucked :P

1:39 PM  
Blogger Mrs. MoZ|LLa said...

thanks for stopping by at ma blog..

and yeah, it is ginger's art..
i just love the art..

thanks again, keep in touch :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home