3.27.2006

BumPod, Welcome to the Dawn of a new age

Much of this weekend, aside from doing chores and errands, housework and garden work, baking brownies for game night on Saturday to baking a cake from scratch for my aunt's bday tonight when she came over to visit....

Much of this weekend was also spent on what I thought was only a dream...only a remote possibility... And yet... now, I must say.... Arise, Darth BumPod, Arise!

For now, not only do I have music...to make me dance the days away...

For now, not only do I have podcasts...to entertain and make me laugh...

For now, not only do I have video clips...such as THE JUGGANAUT BISH, and music videos...

I can now watch my movies.
And to start things off, I used one of my original DVDs...

years ago, my first few DVDs included Titan AE and a few others... I also had Star Wars Episode I. and so, what else SHOULD be the first?

Indeed. Everywhere I go, the Force goes with me. :) It has...begun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it worked?!?!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home