3.17.2006

a long week done

ok, since i haven't posted much at all this week, let's recap.

Monday... start of spring break.
Didn't really do much other than work.

Tuesday... what's new? uh huh. work. i was acting section mgr. muhahahaha... ok, so i didn't really do anything official, but hey, it was nice and quiet. EPO moments left and right, so much to name, just trust me on this... EPO was in rare form and got everyone. I was supposed to meet up with an old classmate and her kid for lunch. Planned it from last friday. Yeah, she didn't return my call and what not. Same one who has a record of standing me up. Ha ha. I almost expected it. She had her reasons which she gave at the end of the day, but by then it was like... we'll see what the rest of the week holds...prolly meetings... anyways... we had doubleheader softball games. The first game was cool. We lost, but we had a chance. Apparently, according to Jim, they were the #1 team, and for a while, we did have a chance. The second game was even better. We won. 15-5. Muhahaha. I struck out mainly cuz the other team was distracting, but by second at-bat, i knew to ignore them. Got on base with a single. Next person got out, and it was Jim's turn to bat. Jim had pulled some muscles or something so he wasn't at full capacity. He hit the ball towards shortstop, who then gave the ball to second to force me out at second. Yeah, I knew I was out, but then I figured, slide into second and break up the double play. It worked. :) Second baseman jumped up to avoid me but didn't have enough to make a play. Funny thing is that after that, I ended up pinch running for Jim. Next at bat, got on base, onto second. Jim hit it nicely and i got on in and scored. Fun Tuesday night.

Wednesday. So yeah... i slid into second. tore some skin off again, just like last week. BUT, last week wasn't as bad. just more of scrapes than anything. This week, took a good amount of real estate with me, so every morning and every night, gotta change out bandaids and all that. fun fun. work was work.

Today as Thursday can be, work was ok starting off, but was near ass-chewin' cuz of budgets. argh, i know it's part of the job, but still. got stuff done, but still.

Friday is gonna be one of those days, let's see what it holds. It will be busy, and I know a lot of stuff will get done, but ha ha...we'll see. St. Patricks Day is upon us once again. Usual ritual for the last few years is to go to Molly's and Cellar Bar. I may go, but only for a short bit.

Not much else planned for the weekend other than errands, chores, and going to a get together Brian mentioned. That and start studying for the other midterm and start a term paper. :)

Fun, right? of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home