3.08.2006

Duel of the EPO

ok, here's another quick one cuz i actually want to sleep before 1:30AM...

Work was unusually high with EPO. Mine forced me to seek shelter away from the source.
Funny thing is, when i had stepped out, partially cuz of the excess EPO, it had spread off onto everyone else like a plague.

When I came back, I just hid in the lab and started getting down to work on some drawings for Pepe. Actually got them done uninterrupted, and the rest of the day was nice and quiet. I'd intended to stay long enough to make up hours and not have to use vacation. As it is, I went ahead and reviewed paperwork and stayed an hour over what I needed, so...ah well. No complaints there.

But yeah, it was so bad, i just took my lunch outside and ate inside my truck.

Other than that, not much else to really report. No word from my friend via email... I guess lost cause, right?
ha ha. ah well. so close, yet so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home